wolfsp - Return to Castle Wolfenstein single-player
[+set option value
]... [ +command
runs the single-player version of the first-person shooter Return
to Castle Wolfenstein.
The wrapper script used for RTCW in Debian accepts these options:
- -h, --help
- Display a short help summary
- -q, --quiet
- Disable all output
Any console command can also be prefixed with +
and used as a
command-line option (press Shift+Esc to access the in-game console),
- +set option value
- Set an option (see below for some options)
Options that can be set with +set
(note that this is not a full list!)
- r_fullscreen <bool>
- 1: Play in fullscreen mode; 0: Play in window mode
- r_mode <num>
- Sets the screen resolution mode. Set num to -1 to use a
customized resolution set via r_customheight and r_customwidth, or -2 to
use your normal desktop resolution.
- r_customwidth <pixels>
- Use pixels as width if r_mode is set to -1.
- r_customheight <pixels>
- Use pixels as height if r_mode is set to -1.
- Configuration and state for RTCW
The wrapper script used to launch RTCW allows it to be debugged by setting
- A debugger or other prefix to prepend to the RTCW command
line, such as strace; overridden by RTCW_BACKTRACE
- Use gdb(1) to get a backtrace if RTCW crashes (the
gdb package must be installed for this to work)
RTCW single-player was written by Gray Matter Studios and id Software. The
engine used is iortcw, maintained by the ioquake3 and iortcw communities.
This manual page was written by Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert
<firstname.lastname@example.org> and Simon McVittie <email@example.com>, for the
Debian project (but may be used by others).