wormhole - animation of flying through a wormhole
] [-window] [-visual
] [-root] [-stars n
] [-delay usecs
program shows an animation of flying through a tunnel
surrounded by streaks of light.
accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Make all the rocks the same color.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -stars integer
- Number of stars to create every animation loop.
- -zspeed integer
- Speed light streaks fly by.
- -delay microseconds
- Number of microseconds to delay between each frame. Default
10000, meaning about 1/100th second. Compare and contrast with
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2004 by Jon Rafkind. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.
Jon Rafkind <email@example.com>