xgalaga - X11 version of the famous Galaga game
It's Galaga, you know how to play Galaga, stop bothering me. (Ship follows the
mouse, button fires. Auto-fire by holding it down, so no-one accuses me of
breaking their mouse!)
The xgalaga-hyperspace version features some new weapons and different gameplay.
- Prints out the high score file and exits
- -display host:dpy
- Set your display
- Use mouse control (same as 'm').
- Use keyboard control (same as 'k'). If you have a joystick
it can also be used if you select keyboard control.
- Turn sound OFF
- -level lvl
- Choose starting level (>= 1)
- Run in a window, not full screen. Full screen is the
- -winsize widthxheight
- Set window size.
- Turn buffered mode off, use this if it runs too slowly.
Will cause flicker, maybe lots, maybe only a little.
- p - pauses
- q - end this game
- Q - end xgalaga immediately
- b - Toggle buffering (flicker vs. speed.)
- m - Use mouse control. Note that you may switch in
- k - Use keyboard control
- s - Toggle sound
- x - use your shields (xgalaga-hyperspace only)
- alt-enter - Toggle full screen node.
Joe Rumsey, < firstname.lastname@example.org
> (Original author)
Vincent Renardias < email@example.com
> (man page)