xpilot-ng-replay - Playback an XPilot session.
- If filename is a dash - then standard input is used. Valid
- Set the scale reduction factor for saving operations. Valid
scale factors are in the range [0.01 - 1.0].
- use a fixed linewidth "width" for drawing all
- Set the gamma correction factor when saving scaled frames.
Valid gamma correction factors are in the range [0.1 - 10].
- Save frames compressed using the "compress"
"value", -FPS "value"
- Set the number of frames per second used for replay and
- Start playing immediately.
- Loop after playing.
- In addition to the pushbuttons you can use the following
- - move forwards to the next frame.
- - move backwards to the next frame.
- - move backwards to the first frame.
- - mark the current frame as the first frame to be
- - mark the current frame as the last frame to be
- - save the marked frames in PPM format.
- WARNING: saving many frames takes HUGE amounts of
- - save the marked frames in XPilot Recording format.
- - quit the program.