backend-spec - interface between jw and its backends
(1) calls backends like backends/html
to do the "real"
conversion work. The backend gets all necessary data delivered via environment
variables ready to use.
This documentation describes those environment variables.
The backend is run in the directory where the output files are to be created. It
should return 0 if there weren't any problem, and return a positive value
- The bare name of the source file
- The full name and path of the source file
- The name of the parser (usually Jade or
- The full argument-string for Jade or
- The list of catalog files needed by Jade or
- The style sheet to use
- The base directory of the SGML system (default is
Jochem Huhmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>