cdist-type__apt_source - Manage apt sources
This cdist type allows you to manage apt sources.
- the uri to the apt repository
- set this if you need to force and specific arch (ubuntu
- 'present' or 'absent', defaults to 'present'
- the distribution codename to use. Defaults to
DISTRIB_CODENAME from the targets /etc/lsb-release
- space delimited list of components to enable. Defaults to
an empty string.
- include deb-src entries
__apt_source rabbitmq \
--uri http://www.rabbitmq.com/debian/ \
--distribution testing \
--component main \
__apt_source canonical_partner \
--uri http://archive.canonical.com/ \
--component partner --state present
Steven Armstrong < steven-cdist--@--armstrong.cc
Copyright (C) 2011-2014 Steven Armstrong. You can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any