cWnn - A Chinese Input System Running on Unix Workstations.
cWnn provides a wide range of input methods, satisfying the needs of Chinese
users all over the world, including P.R.China and Taiwan.
Besides, it is capable of converting an arbitrary sequence of Pinyin/Zhuyin into
the expected Hanzi and caters for error tolerance in the four tones.
cWnn has standardized Pinyin and Zhuyin and it provides an ideal input
environment for all users.
1. Startup of the server - cserver
2. Startup of the front-end processor - cuum
3. Current usage status of the server - cwnnstat
4. Termination of the server - cwnnkill
5. Rewrite of dictionary header - cwnntouch
1. Creation of binary format dictionary - catod
2. Restoration of text format dictionary - cdtoa
3. Creation of binary format grammar file - catof
4. Registration of characters/words into a - cwdreg
5. Deletion of characters/words from a specified - cwddel
6. Sorting of a specified text format dictionary - cdicsort
1. cWnn installation - cinstall
2. cWnn startup and termination - cstartend
3. cWnn function keys - ckey
4. cWnn environment operation function - cenv