gsminfo - GSM general information
is a library to access GSM mobile phones through GSM modems or via
IrDA devices. In the gsmlib
documentation and error messages the
following abbreviations are used:
- Mobile Equipment. The mobile phone, usually.
- Service Centre. In the context of this documentation, the
center responsible for sending and relaying SMs.
- Short Message.
- Short Message Equipment. Usually the mobile phone.
- Terminal Adapter. This can be a GSM modem PC card or it can
be integrated into the ME.
- Terminal Equipment. This is the device to which the TA is
connected, usually the computer.
Peter Hofmann <email@example.com>
Copyright © 1999 Peter Hofmann
gsmctl(1), gsmpb(1), gsmsendsms(1), gsmsmsd(8),