- Creative Labs P16x (EMU10K1X) driver.
Open Sound System driver for Creative Labs SBLive 5.1 Dell OEM version
soundcards. The device has a chipset called the EMU10K1X and is not the same
as the SBLive EMU10K1/EMU10K2 audio processors found in the SBLive! and Audigy
EMU10K1X device characteristics:
- 8/16/24 bit playback/record
- mono/stereo/4/5.1 playback
- 8KHz to 192Khz sample rate.
- emu10k1x_spdif_enable=<0|1> The EMU10K1X has a
versa-jack (orange) that can be set as SPDIF output or the Side-Surround
left/right speakers in a 5.1 setup. When set as SPDIF, you can get play
PCM/AC3 audio to a Dolby(R) capable receiver.
/etc/oss4/conf/oss_emu10k1x.conf Device configuration file