- Intel ICH/SiS7012/Nvidia/AMD audio device driver.
Open Sound System driver for Intel ICH, nVidia Nforce, AMD and SiS 7012 devices.
- intelpci_rate_tuning=<NNN> (default is 240) Some
Compaq Deskpro models (EN and EX at least) and certain Dell models play
and record audio at a higher speed than what is expected. If you have an
Intel815 motherboard with an AD1885 you can try setting the parameter to
240, 280 or 330 and see which works for your system. The way to figure out
the the right intelpci_rate_tuning value is using the osstest application.
It reports a sample rate drift value ("Sample rate drift" or
"srate drift"). Use the following formula (round the result to
the nearest integer):
<intelpci_rate_tuning = (240*(drift+100))/100>
- intelpci_force_mmio=<0|1> (default is 0=Disable) This
option can be used to force the ICH4/ICH5 and ICH6 controllers to run in
memory mapped mode to free up I/O address space.
- ich_jacksense=<0|1> (default is 0) Force use of
jacksensing on some AD198x mixers.
- Device configuration file.