- Creative Labs ES1371 audio driver.
Open Sound System driver for Creative Labs ES1371/ES1373/5880, Ectiva 1938 audio
APCI97 device characteristics:
- 8/16 bit playback/record
- mono/stereo playback/recording
- 8KHz to 48Khz sample rate
APCI97 MIXER EXTENSIONS
Dual Dac mode: This feature turns the APCI97 into two output devices with the
output going to front and rear speakers independantly (however volume control
Speaker Mode: This feature allows you to either have the audio coming out the
front speakers or you can have audio duplicated on rear speakers. This mode is
disabled when Dual Dac mode is enabled.
SPDIF: This button enables or disables SPDIF output.
- apci97_latency=<NNN> Certain models of the ES1371
sound devices will sound distorted playing stereo audio and setting the
PCI latency fixes the problem
- apci_spdif=0|1 Certain models like the SB 4.1D/SB PCI128D
have SPDIF output jacks and this setting enables the output device.
/etc/oss4/conf/oss_sbpci.conf Device configuration file