pam_krb5_migrate - Kerberos 5 Migration PAM module
auth optional pam_krb5_migrate.so
is a stackable authentication module that takes a
username and password from an earlier module in the stack, and attempts to
transparently add them to a Kerberos realm using the Kerberos 5 kadmin
The module can be used to ease the administrative burdens of migrating a large
installed userbase from pre-existing authentication methods to a
The following options may be passed to the authentication module:
- syslog(3) debugging information at
- use alternate keytab for authentication (default is
- don't add principals for uids lower than <uid>.
(default is 100)
- use the key for <name> instead of the default
- update the database for a realm other than the default
pam_krb5_migrate was written by Steve Langasek <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manpage was assembled by Jelmer Vernooij <email@example.com>.