votca-csg - The VOTCA coarse-graining engine
Versatile Object-oriented Toolkit for Coarse-graining Applications (VOTCA) is a
package intended to reduce the amount of routine work when doing systematic
coarse-graining of various systems. The core is written in C++. Iterative
methods are implemented using bash + perl.
Please visit the program site at __http://www.votca.org__.
The following commands make up the votca-csg suite. Please refer to their
individual man pages for further details.
- Performs tasks that are needed for simple Boltzmann
inversion in an interactive environment.
- Calls script from the interactive framework for the
- Calculates all kind of density profiles.
- Prints atoms that are read from a topology file to help
debug atom naming.
- Performs force matching (also called multiscale
- Create skeleton for gromacs topology based on atomistic
topology and a mapping file.
- Is internally called by inversion scripts to kick out zero
entries in the matrix for inverse Monte Carlo (imc).
- Starts the script to run iterative Boltzmann inverse (ibi)
or inverse Monte Carlo (imc), etc.
- Map a reference trajectory to a coarse-grained
- Outputs the time-averaged number of particles, listed by
- Helper program called by inverse scripts to parse xml
- Changes grid + interval and interpolated any sort of table
- Calculates all kind of distribuions (bonded +
- A multiplexed version of g_rdf
Written and maintained by the VOTCA Development Team <email@example.com>
This Manual Page converted from t2t format to the this format by txt2tags
Copyright 2009-2011 The VOTCA Development Team (http://www.votca.org)
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you
may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a
copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed
under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT
WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under