accton - turns process accounting on or off
- [OPTION] on|off|filename
- [ -V | --version ] [ -h |
turns on process accounting.
- -V, --version
- Print the version number of ac to standard output
- -h, --help
- Prints the usage string and default locations of system
files to standard output and exits.
- Turns on process accounting using the default accounting
- Turns off process accounting.
- The system wide process accounting file. See acct(5)
(or pacct(5)) for further details.
The GNU accounting utilities were written by Noel Cragg
<firstname.lastname@example.org>. The man page was adapted from the accounting
texinfo page by Susan Kleinmann <email@example.com>.