bos_getrestricted - Displays whether a bos server is restricted or not
< cell name
The bos getrestricted command shows whether the server machine named by the
argument is running in restricted mode.
Restricted mode limits access to certain bos commands. See
(8) for details of which commands are disabled by
restricting a server.
Use the bos setrestricted
command to restrict, or un-restrict, a server.
- -server <machine name>
- Indicates the server machine for which to display the
restart times. Identify the machine by IP address or its host name (either
fully-qualified or abbreviated unambiguously). For details, see
- -cell <cell name>
- Names the cell in which to run the command. Do not combine
this argument with the -localauth flag. For more details, see
- Assigns the unprivileged identity "anonymous" to
the issuer. Do not combine this flag with the -localauth flag. For
more details, see bos(8).
- Constructs a server ticket using a key from the local
/etc/openafs/server/KeyFile file. The bos command
interpreter presents the ticket to the BOS Server during mutual
authentication. Do not combine this flag with the -cell or
-noauth options. For more details, see bos(8).
- Prints the online help for this command. All other valid
options are ignored.
The output consists of a single line
Restricted mode is <val>
Where <val> is "on" or "off"
Copyright 2009 Simon Wilkinson <email@example.com>
This documentation is covered by the BSD License as written in the doc/LICENSE
file. This man page was written by Simon Wilkinson for OpenAFS.