Calendar Server orphaned attachments clean-up
is a tool for
removing attachments that are no longer referenced by any calendar events, or
only referenced by events older than a specified cut-off.
should be run as a
user with the same privileges as the Calendar Server itself, as it needs to
read and write data that belongs to the server.
- Display usage information
- Use the Calendar Server configuration specified in the
given file. Defaults to /etc/caldavd/caldavd.plist.
- Target a specific user via their GUID.
- Specify how many days in the past to retain. Defaults to
- Calculate and display how many orphaned attachments would
be removed, but don't actually remove them.
- Print progress information.
- The Calendar Server configuration file.