Calendar Server event clean-up utility
is a tool for removing
old events from the calendar server. By default, events older than 365 days
are removed, but the user can specify the number of days in the past to use as
a cut-off. Repeating events that have any occurrences after the cut-off day
are not removed.
should be run as a user
with the same privileges as the Calendar Server itself, as it needs to read
and write data that belongs to the server.
- Display usage information
- Use the Calendar Server configuration specified in the
given file. Defaults to /etc/caldavd/caldavd.plist.
- Specify how many days in the past to retain. Defaults to
- Calculate and display how many events would be removed, but
don't actually remove them.
- Print progress information.
- The Calendar Server configuration file.