Calendar Server deprovisioned user clean-up
is a tool for
removing one or more principals' future events, proxy assignments, and
contacts from the calendar server. By default, events in the past are
retained, but any ongoing events are canceled.
should be run as a
user with the same privileges as the Calendar Server itself, as it needs to
read and write data that belongs to the server.
- Display usage information
- Delete/cancel all events
- Use the Calendar Server configuration specified in the
given file. Defaults to /etc/caldavd/caldavd.plist.
- Calculate and display how many events and contacts would be
removed, but don't actually remove them.
- Print progress information.
- The Calendar Server configuration file.