ceph-fuse - FUSE-based client for ceph
ceph-fuse [ -m monaddr:port ] mountpoint [ fuse options ]
is a FUSE (File system in USErspace) client for Ceph
distributed file system. It will mount a ceph file system (specified via the
-m option for described by ceph.conf (see below) at the specific mount point.
The file system can be unmounted with:
or by sending SIGINT
to the ceph-fuse
Any options not recognized by ceph-fuse will be passed on to libfuse.
- Detach from console and daemonize after startup.
- -c ceph.conf, --conf=ceph.conf
- Use ceph.conf configuration file instead of the
default /etc/ceph/ceph.conf to determine monitor addresses during
- -m monaddress[:port]
- Connect to specified monitor (instead of looking through
- -r root_directory
- Use root_directory as the mounted root, rather than the
full Ceph tree.
is part of Ceph, a massively scalable, open-source, distributed
storage system. Please refer to the Ceph documentation at
for more information.
2010-2017, Inktank Storage, Inc. and contributors. Licensed under Creative