cfetoolimport - import the contents of a database from XML format
cfetool import name
⎪-p directory name
] [ --weekly
] [ --verbose
Creates a new database from it's XML representation, in the format created by
, and -y
options specify which databases to
create and look for in the dump, and may be combined. If they are all omitted,
the default is to only import the weekly database.
- --file⎪-f filename
- Specifies the XML file to restore.
- The directory in which to create the new database folder.
If this argument is not provided, the current working directory will be
- Create a database for recording daily patterns.
- Create a database for recording weekly patterns.
- Create a database for recording yearly patterns.
- Print details of the command's execution to the standard
- Print a short help message and then exit.
% cfetool import temperature_copy --path /my/path --file ./temperature.xml
Create a new weekly database, "temperature_copy", in the
"/my/path" directory, and import it's contents from the file
"temperature.xml" in the current working directory.
The code and documentation were contributed by Stanford Linear Accelerator
Center, a department of Stanford University. This documentation was written by
- Elizabeth Cassell <email@example.com> and
- Alf Wachsmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright 2004 Alf Wachsmann <email@example.com> and
Elizabeth Cassell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
All rights reserved.