corosync-qdevice-net-certutil - tool to generate qdevice model net TLS
corosync-qdevice-net-certutil [-i|-m|-M|-r|-s|-Q] [-c certificate] [-n
is a frontend for NSS certutil used for
generating client certificate for the net model of qdevice.
- Initialize the QDevice Net NSS certificate database. The
default directory for the database is /etc/corosync/qdevice/net/. This
directory has to be writable by the current user. It needs the QNetd CA
certificate passed as the -c parameter. This certificate can be
found on the server running QNetd in the file
- Import the cluster certificate and key from a pk12
- Generate a certificate request. The certificate request is
exported into /etc/corosync/qdevice/net/qdevice-net-node.crq. It is
necessary to pass the cluster name using the -n parameter. The
cluster name has to match the one defined in
- Import a signed certificate and export a certificate with
private key into pk12 file.
- Use ssh/scp to properly set both corosync-qnetd and
corosync-qdevice certificates on all nodes. It's highly recommended
that you use an ssh agent, or ssh/scp will keep asking for a password -
roughly 8 times the number of nodes.
- File with certificate to load.
- Name of the cluster.