cvm-vmailmgr - vmailmgr virtual user validation module
This module validates credentials using accounts in a vmailmgr system. It does
domain lookups the same way qmail would to determine what system account and
virtual account to use.
- QMAIL_ROOT (optional)
- The root directory under which all the qmail configuration
files are expected to be found. Defaults to "/var/qmail", which
is the normal qmail install path.
- VMAILMGR_PWFILE (optional)
- The relative path to the password file located in the
virtual domain's home directory. Defaults to "passwd.cdb".
- VMAILMGR_DEFAULT (optional)
- The name of the default or "catch-all" account to
look up if no match is found for the virtual account name. Defaults to
"+", and is only used in lookup mode.
cvm-pwfile(8), cvm-qmail(8), cvm-unix(8), cvm-sql(8), cvm-benchclient(8),