httpd - HTTP server process
[ -C config-file
] [ -U uses
] [ -D
] [ -p ssf
is a HTTP server. It accepts commands on its standard input and
responds on its standard output. It MUST invoked by master
those descriptors attached to a remote client connection.
reads its configuration options out of the imapd.conf
file unless specified otherwise by -C
If the directory log/user
exists under the directory specified in the
configuration option, then httpd
protocol telemetry logs for sessions authenticating as user
telemetry logs will be stored in the log/user
directory with a filename
of the httpd
- -C config-file
- Read configuration options from config-file.
- -U uses
- The maximum number of times that the process should be used
for new connections before shutting down. The default is 250.
- -T timeout
- The number of seconds that the process will wait for a new
connection before shutting down. Note that a value of 0 (zero) will
disable the timeout. The default is 60.
- Run external debugger specified in debug_command.
- Serve HTTP over SSL (https). All data to and from
httpd is encrypted using the Secure Sockets Layer.
- -p ssf
- Tell httpd that an external layer exists. An SSF
(security strength factor) of 1 means an integrity protection layer
exists. Any higher SSF implies some form of privacy protection.