SMMAPD - Sendmail socket map daemon
[ -C config-file
] [ -U uses
is a Sendmail socket map daemon which is used to verify that a
Cyrus mailbox exists, that it is postable and it is under quota. It accepts
commands on its standard input and responds on its standard output. It MUST be
invoked by cyrmaster
(8) with those descriptors attached to a remote
reads its configuration options out of the imapd.conf
file unless specified otherwise by -C
- -C config-file
- Read configuration options from config-file.
- -U uses
- The maximum number of times that the process should be used
for new connections before shutting down. The default is 250.
- -T timeout
- The number of seconds that the process will wait for a new
connection before shutting down. Note that a value of 0 (zero) will
disable the timeout. The default is 60.
- Run external debugger specified in debug_command.
- Default configuration file.
- Cyrus Master process configuration file.