dpm-rfiod- Remote file access daemon
] [ -f filename
] [ -l
] [ -s
] [ -t
] [ -4
[ -L log_level
dpm-rfiod start the daemon handling remote file access requests. This command is
usually executed at system startup time (/etc/rc.local
). dpm-rfiod uses
for the streaming mode (v3) one control port and one data port. The range of
data ports to be used by dpm-rfiod can be set with the environment variable
- Turn on printing of debug messages. Default output device
- -f filename
- Output filename for error, logging and debugging messages.
Normal error messages are sent to syslog unless otherwise specified. Two
filenames are special : "stderr", which will send messages to
standard error and "syslog" which will send to syslog.
- Turn on printing of log messages. Default output device is
- -p port
- Specify a network port for the service to listen on. If
this option is not given the value RFIO_PORT defined in rfio_constants.h
- Turn on Standalone mode. This option should always be set
when dpm-rfiod is not started by inetd.
- Turn on single threaded mode. Useful for debugging as no
processes are created.
- only try to listen on IPv4 addresses
- only try to listen on IPv6 addresses
- -L log_level
- Specify the logging level. Default 6 (LOG_INFO).
LCG Grid Deployment