drobom - CLI for managing drobo units
- -c, --command
- the command to execute.
- -d, --device
- the device to operate on (default searches all devices and
picks first one found.)
- -h, --help
- print a usage message
- -v, --verbose
- verbosity, a bit-field to trigger increased output as
needed, mostly for debugging. 1 - General, 2 - Hardware Dialog, 4 -
Initiation, 8 - DMP layer, 16- Detection 64 will print everything...
(default: 0, as terse as possible.) 128 enables simulation mode (for
testing when no Drobo is available. Dangerous!)
- -V, --version
- print the version id.
- identify the drobo by making the lights blink
- dump diagnostics file into /tmp directory
- diagprint <diagdumpfile>
- print diagnostics file to standard output
<diagdumpfile> the diagnostic dump file to print.
- fwcheck query drobo.com for updates to firmware for the
- fwload load a specific firmware for the given Drobo.
<fwimage> the firmware file to load.
- upgrade the firmware to the latest and greatest,
recommended by DRI
- print this text
- info <toprint>
- print information on a Drobo. The <toprint> argument
is a comma separated list of the values below (default is to print all of
them): config, capacity, protocol, settings, slots, firmware, status,
- show device files for all Drobos found.
- name <newname>
- Set the name of the Drobo to the given value ( only
firmware > 1.3.0 supports this command )
- settime sync Drobo's clock to UTC
- setlunsize Set the size of LUNS on device. Arguments:
<sz> integer number of TiB to set the lunsize to
<confirmation> Specify 'PleaseEraseMyData' if you really mean it
Note: After execution, Drobo reboots, wait a few minutes before accessing
- shutdown drobo (DRI calls this 'standby')
- report how is the Drobo doing
raw block device of a drobo (i.e. /dev/sdz) . If not given, assumes all attached
This manual page was written by Chris AtLee <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the
Debian project (but may be used by others).