dump-utmp - print an utmp file in human-readable format.
] [ files
prints a list of all logins. This list is
usually written in /var/log/wtmp
All fields are separated by vertical line. Fields are: user name
- -h, --help
- Prints the usage string and default locations of system
files to standard output and exits.
- -n, --num recs
- Number of lines to print.
- -r, --reverse
- Start printing from last records.
- -R, --raw
- Print raw records, not human-readable.
- The system wide login record file. See wtmp(5) for
The GNU accounting utilities were written by Noel Cragg
This manual page was written by Ognyan Kulev <email@example.com> and
updated by Daniel Baumann <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian project
(but may be used by others).