find_member - Find all Mailman mailing lists that a member's address is on
find_member [options] regex [regex [...]]
- -l listname,
- Include only the named list in the search.
- -x listname,
- Exclude the named list from the search.
- -w, --owners
- Search list owners as well as members.
- -o file,
- Append the alias setting recommendations to file, in
addition to printing them to standard output.
- -h, --help
- Print a small help text and exit
- A Python regular expression to match against.
The interaction between -l and -x is as follows. If any -l option is given then
only the named list will be included in the search. If any -x option is given
but no -l option is given, then all lists will be search except those
Regular expression syntax is Perl5-like, using the Python re module. Complete
specifications are at:
Address matches are case-insensitive, but case-preserved addresses are
Author of Mailman is the Mailman Cabal, see http://www.list.org/ for
information. This manpage is written by Tollef Fog Heen
<firstname.lastname@example.org> for Debian but may be used by others.
Mailman documentation on http://www.list.org/ and in