fstrace_lsset - Reports the status of an event set
The fstrace lsset
command displays a list of the available event sets and
reports their current status (active, inactive, or dormant).
To change an event set's status, use the fstrace setset
- -set <set name>+
- Names the event set for which to display the status. The
only acceptable value is "cm", which is also the default if this
argument is omitted.
- Prints the online help for this command. All other valid
options are ignored.
The output lists the available event sets and the status of each, in the
cm (active | inactive | dormant)
- Indicates that tracing is enabled for the event set, and
kernel memory allocated for the corresponding trace log.
- Indicates that tracing is temporarily disabled for the
event set, but kernel memory still allocated for the corresponding trace
- Indicates that tracing is disabled for the event set, and
no kernel memory allocated for the corresponding trace log.
The following example displays the available event set and its status:
# fstrace lsset
The issuer must be logged in as the local superuser "root".
IBM Corporation 2000. <http://www.ibm.com/> All Rights Reserved.
This documentation is covered by the IBM Public License Version 1.0. It was
converted from HTML to POD by software written by Chas Williams and Russ
Allbery, based on work by Alf Wachsmann and Elizabeth Cassell.