ftpstats - FTP Log summarizer
Ftpstats dissects the defined ftp log and reports various statistics as
requested. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution
because the original program does not have a manual page.
- -f filename
- Use filename rather than the default
- Include real users.
- Include anonymous users.
- Include report on hourly traffic.
- Include report on domain traffic.
- Report on total traffic by section.
- Report on incoming traffic only (uploads).
- Report on outgoing traffic only (downloads).
- Report only on traffic from domain This option leads
to problems with the local domain: e.g. test.com is encountered under test
and not recognized under com, -D com will give you only stats about com
excluding test.com! Use -A com for correct results.
- Report only on traffic from addresses whose end matches
address e.g. -A test.domain.com will report on address ending with
- Depth of path detail for sections
- Section to report on. e.g. -s /pub will report only on
paths under /pub
No known bugs at this time. If you discover any bugs, please report at
http://bugs.proftpd.org/ For help/support, try the ProFTPD mailing lists,
detailed on http://www.proftpd.org/lists.html
ProFTPD is written and maintained by a number of people, full credits can be
found on http://www.proftpd.org/credits.html
This manual page was written by Francesco P. Lovergine
<firstname.lastname@example.org> and other Debian developers, for the Debian
GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).
Please use the most appropriate mailing list listed on
http://www.proftpd.org/lists.html for ftpstats related comments.