- look for iptables rules that log and block unwanted
parses the iptables ruleset on the underlying system to see
if iptables has been configured to log and block unwanted packets by default.
This program is called by psad
, but can also be executed manually from
the command line.
- Specify path to the psad configuration file. By default
this is /etc/psad/psad.conf.
- Allow the user to analyze a specific rulset from a file
rather than the local policy.
- Analyze the local iptables ruleset and exit.
- Look for specific log prefix defined through the
FW_MSG_SEARCH variable(s) in the configuration file.
- Specify path to psad lib directory.
- Display the help message.
Michael Rash <email@example.com>
Send bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org. Suggestions and/or comments are always
welcome as well.
is distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL), and the
latest version may be downloaded from: http://www.cipherdyne.org/