getclose - Find PRs fixed in a particular release
getclose [OPTIONS] MIGRATION FREEZE
uses the three dates specified on the commandline to find and
label PRs fixed in a particular release.
- MIGRATION -- the date of the migration for the current
- FREEZE -- the date of the freeze for the current
- LASTFREEZE -- the date of the freeze for the previous
Those marked FIXED
were closed before the migration into the current
release. Those marked as MAYBE
were closed after the migration, but
before the freeze; thus, the fix may or may not have made it into the current
release. These need to be researched to find out if the changes, if any, were
- -h, --help
- Prints a brief usage message for getclose.
- -V, --version
- Prints the version number for getclose.
- -d DATABASE, --database=DATABASE
- Specifies the database containing the PR to be edited; if
no database is specified, the database named default is assumed.
This option overrides the database specified in the GNATSDB
- -H HOSTNAME, --host=HOSTNAME
- Hostname of the GNATS server.
- -P PORT, --port=PORT
- The port that the GNATS server runs on.
- -v USERNAME, --username=USERNAME
- Username used to log into the GNATS server.
- -w PASSWORD, --passwd=PASSWORD
- Password used to log into the GNATS server.
environment variable is used to determine which database to
use. For a local database, it contains the name of the database to access.
For network access via gnatsd
, it contains a colon-separated list of
strings that describe the remote database, in the form
Any of the fields may be omitted, but at least one colon must appear; otherwise,
the value is assumed to be the name of a local database.
is not set, it is assumed that the database is local and that
its name is default
Keeping Track: Managing Messages With GNATS
(also installed as the GNU
Info file gnats.info
Copyright (c) 2004 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Permission is granted to make and distribute verbatim copies of this manual
provided the copyright notice and this permission notice are preserved on all
Permission is granted to copy and distribute modified versions of this manual
under the conditions for verbatim copying, provided that the entire resulting
derived work is distributed under the terms of a permission notice identical
to this one.
Permission is granted to copy and distribute translations of this manual into
another language, under the above conditions for modified versions, except
that this permission notice may be included in translations approved by the
Free Software Foundation instead of in the original English.