embed data in a Go program
converts any file into manageable Go
source code. It is useful for embedding binary data into a Go program. The
file data is optionally gzip compressed before being converted to a raw byte
is an input directory containing the
assets to incorporate. If suffixed by /...
will be searched recursively.
The options are as follows:
- Do not embed the assets, but provide the embedding API.
Contents will still be loaded from disk.
- Assets will *not* be GZIP compressed when this flag is
- Use a .rodata hack to get rid of unnecessary memcopies.
Refer to the documentation to see what implications this carries.
- Package name to use in the generated code.
- Optional path prefix to strip off asset names.
- Name of the output file to be generated.
- Optional set of build tags to include.
program was written by