httppower - communicate with HTTP based power distribution units
httppower [--url URL]
is a helper program for powerman
which enables it to
communicate with HTTP based power distribution units. It is run interactively
by the powerman daemon.
- -u, --url URL
- Set the base URL.
The following commands are accepted at the httppower> prompt:
- auth user:pass
- Authenticate to the base URL with specified user and
password, using ``basic'' HTTP authentication which sends the user and
password over the network in plain text.
- seturl URL
- Set the base URL. Overrides the command line option.
- get [URL-suffix]
- Send an HTTP GET to the base URL with the optional
- post [URL-suffix] key=val[&key=val]...
- Send an HTTP POST to the base URL with the optional
URL-suffix appended, and key-value pairs as argument.
PowerMan was originally developed by Andrew Uselton on LLNL's Linux clusters.
This software is open source and distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL.