icinga - network/systems status monitoring daemon
icinga [-h] [-v] [-s] [-d] <main_config_file>
is a daemon program that monitors the status of various network
accessible systems, devices, and more. For more information, please consult
the online documentation available at http://www.icinga.org, or on your Icinga
server's web page.
- The main configuration file. On debian systems this
defaults to /etc/icinga/icinga.cfg
- A helpful usage message
- Reads all data in the configuration files and performs a
basic verification/sanity check. Always make sure you verify your config
data before (re)starting Icinga.
- Shows projected/recommended check scheduling information
based on the current data in the configuration files.
- Starts Icinga in daemon mode (instead of as a foreground
- Default configuration directory for Icinga
Icinga was started as Nagios by Ethan Galstad <email@example.com>. Icinga
is maintained by the Icinga Project <firstname.lastname@example.org>. This manual page
was written by sean finney <email@example.com> for the Debian GNU/Linux
operating system (but it may be freely used, modified, and redistributed by