ld10k1 - emu10k1(emu10k2) patch loader daemon
This manual page documents briefly the ld10k1
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original
program does not have a manual page.
is a program that...
This program follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options
starting with two dashes (`-').
- -h | --help
- Prints a short help message
- -c num | --card
- Use card num - ld10k1 will use device with
name hw: num.
- -d | --daemon
- Run ld10k1 in the background as a daemon.
- -i file | --pidfile
- Print daemon process id to file, default
- -l file | --logfile
- Log to file.
- -n | --network
- Use TCP/IP instead of named Unix sockets for
- -p name | --pipe_name
- lo10k1 will use a local named pipe named name
to communication with the linker. Default is /tmp/.ld10k1_port
- --port portnum
- Listen on port. Port 20480 is default.
- -t size | --tram_size
- Initialize initial TRAM size to size. size Size is
in samples and can be one of:
- external tram is disabled
- 16 K = 16384 samples
- 32 K = 32768 samples
- 64 K = 65536 samples
- 128 K = 131072 samples
- 256 K = 262144 samples
- 512 K = 524288 samples
- 1024 K = 1048576 samples
- 2048 K = 2097152 samples
lo10k1(1), dl10k1(8), as10k1(1).
This manual page was written by Mikael Magnusson
<firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian system (but may be used by
others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version
published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be
found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.