log_repair_action - create a log entry to indicate that a device was repaired
/usr/sbin/log_repair_action -l location-code
] [-d date
] [-n note-string
command creates an entry in the servicelog database
to indicate that the device at the specified location code has been repaired.
All events with the specified location code and procedure in their callouts
will be marked closed (fixed).
- -l location-code or
- Specify the location code of the device that was
- -p procedure or
- Specify the repair procedure that was followed.
- -d date or
- Specify the date and time when the device was repaired. The
date format can be anything recognized by the -d option of the
date(1) command. If not specified, defaults to the current
- -n note-string or
- Log the specified textual note as part of the repair
- -q or --quiet
- Do not prompt for confirmation or print error
- -h or --help
- Print a help message and exit.
- -V or --version
- Display the version of the command and exit.
To list the repair actions in the database, use "servicelog
Written by Michael Strosaker (email@example.com)