lsdasd - list channel attached direct access storage devices (DASD).
- [-a] [-b] [-s] [-v] [-l]
[-c] [-u] [--version] [<bus-ID>
The lsdasd command provides an overview of available DASD devices.
- Print help text.
- Suppresses leading "0.0." for bus IDs.
- Include all (offline) devices.
- Include only base devices.
- Old output of lsdasd for compatibility.
- Extended output of lsdasd including UID and
- Output includes and is sorted by UID.
- Show information about all hosts using this device.
- Only for compatibility (and maybe future) use. This option
currently does nothing.
- Print the version of the s390-tools package and the
- <bus-ID> =
- Bus ID of the device(s) that should be displayed.
List all devices that are online.
Same as above but will only show data for the
given devices (if online).
This man-page was written by Stefan Bader <email@example.com>.