lsh-execuv - program to securely execute a program as another user
This manual page documents briefly the lsh-execuv
command. This manual
page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does
not have a manual page.
is a utility program for the lsh server that securely executes
a program as a different user. another user.
A summary of options is included below.
- -u uid
- setuid to numeric uid before running program.
Usernames are not supported, only numeric uids.
- -g gid
- setgid to numeric gid before running program.
Group names are not supported, only numeric gids.
- -n user-name
- User name, needed for initgroups
- Call initgroups, requires that -n user-name be
- Clear the list of supplimentary groups.
- Use $PATH variable to search for program.
- Show summary of options.
(8). The programs are documented fully by Lsh
available via the Info system.
This manual page was written by Timshel Knoll <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for
the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).