lszcrypt - display zcrypt device and configuration information
- [ -V ] [ <device id> [...]]
- -c <device id>
- lszcrypt -b
- lszcrypt -d
- lszcrypt -h
- lszcrypt -v
command is used to display information about cryptographic
devices managed by zcrypt and the AP bus attributes of zcrypt. Displayed
information depends on the kernel version. lszcrypt
requires that sysfs
The following information can be displayed for each cryptographic device: card
ID, domain ID, card type (symbolic), mode, online status, hardware card type
(numeric), installed function facilities, card capability, hardware queue
depth, request count, number of requests in hardware queue, and the number of
outstanding requests. The following AP bus attributes can be displayed: AP
domain, Max AP domain, configuration timer, poll thread status, poll timeout,
and AP interrupt status.
- -V, --verbose
- The verbose level for cryptographic device information.
With this verbose level additional information like hardware card type,
hardware queue depth, pending request queue count, outstanding request
queue count, and installed function facilities are displayed.
- <device id>
- Specifies a cryptographic device to display. A
cryptographic device can be either a card device or a queue device. If no
devices are specified information about all available devices is
Please note that the card device representation and the queue device are
both in hexadecimal notation.
- -b, --bus
- Displays the AP bus attributes and exits.
- -c, --capability <device id>
- Shows the capabilities of a cryptographic device of
hardware type 6 or higher. The device id value may be given as decimal or
hex value (with a leading 0x). The capabilities of a cryptographic device
depend on the card type and the installed function facilities. A
cryptographic device can provide one or more of the following
- RSA 2K Clear Key
- RSA 4K Clear Key
- CCA Secure Key
- EP11 Secure Key
- Long RNG
- -d, --domains
- Shows the usage and control domains of the cryptographic
devices. The displayed domains of the cryptographic device depends on the
initial cryptographic configuration.
'C' indicate a control domain
'U' indicate a usage domain
'B' indicate both (control and usage domain)
- -h, --help
- Displays help text and exits.
- -v, --version
- Displays version information and exits.
- Displays the card/domain ID, card type (short name), mode
(long name), online status and request count of all available
- lszcrypt 1 3 5
- Displays the card/domain ID, card type, mode, online status
and request count for cryptographic devices 1, 3, and 5.
- lszcrypt -V 3 7 11
- Displays the card/domain ID, card type, mode, online
status, request count, number of requests in the hardware queue, number of
outstanding requests and installed function facilities for cryptographic
devices 3, 7 and 17 (0x11).
- lszcrypt 10.0038
- Displays information of the cryptographic device '10.0038'
respectively card id 16 (0x10) with domain 56 (0x38).
- lszcrypt .0038
- Displays information of all available queue devices
(potentially multiple adapters) with domain 56 (0x38).
- lszcrypt -b
- Displays AP bus information.
- lszcrypt -c 7
Coprocessor card07 provides capability for:
CCA Secure Key
RSA 4K Clear Key