miniupnpd - UPnP Internet Gateway Device Daemon
[-f file] [-i interface] [-o address] [-a address] [-p port]
[-d] [-L] [-U] [-u uuid] [-s serial] [-m model_number] [-q queue] [-t
interval] [-P file] [-B down up] [-w url]
miniupnpd act as a UPnP Internet Gateway Device. It is designed to run on the
gateway between the internet and a NAT'ed LAN. It provides an interface, as
defined in the UPnP standard, for enabling clients on the LAN to ask for port
- -f file
- load the config from file. default is
- -i interface
- interface used to connect to the internet.
- -o address
- address used to connect to the internet. default address of
the interface will be used if not specified.
- -a address
- address on the LAN. -a option can by used multiple time if
LAN is subdivised in several subnetworks.
- -p port
- port used for HTTP.
- debug mode : do not go to background, output messages on
console and do not filter out low priority messages.
- set packet log in pf on
- -q queue
- set ALTQ queue in pf. filter rules must be enabled for this
option to have any effect.
- report system uptime instead of daemon uptime to
- -u uuid
- set the uuid of the UPnP Internet Gateway Device.
- -s serial
- serial number for the UPnP Internet Gateway Device.
- -m number
- model number for the UPnP Internet Gateway Device.
- -t interval
- SSDP notify interval in seconds : SSDP announce messages
will be broadcasted at this interval.
- -P file
- pid file. default is /var/run/miniupnpd.pid
- -B down up
- download and upload bitrates reported to clients.
- -w url
- presentation url. default is first address on LAN, port