omp-dialog - Dialog-based OMP tool for OpenVAS
omp-dialog is a menu-driven client interface for OMP (OpenVAS Management
Protocol). It is using the "dialog" tool to build the graphical
interface in your terminal.
- -h, --host=HOST
- Connect to OpenVAS Manager on host HOST.
- -p, --port=PORT
- Connect to OpenVAS Manager on port PORT.
- -u, --username=USER
- Use the username USER to access the OpenVAS Manager.
- -w, --password=PASSWORD
- Use the password PASSWORD to access the OpenVAS Manager. If
the password is not set as parameter, it will be requested
- -c, --configfile=FILE
- oad connection configuration from file FILE. The default
file is ~/omp.config.
- -d, --debug
- Write Debug output to ./omp-dialog.log.
- -?, --help
- Show help.
Start the dialog interface with a login dialog, because no connection
information were prodived and in case the default config file does no offer
The canonical places where you will find more information about the OpenVAS
project are: http://www.openvas.org/
The omp-dialog command line client is released under the GNU GPL, version 2, or,
at your option, any later version.