- OpenDMARC reporting parameters setup tool
records a specific reporting address for aggregate
reports about the named domain
and flags it as "locked" in
the reporting requests database. This is done to allow an administrator to
force generation of reports and have them sent to a specific address
regardless of what data may (or may not) be found in the DNS for the named
- Attempts to connect to the database server on the named
host. The default is "localhost".
- Requests a connection to the database called name.
The default is "opendmarc".
- Attempts to authenticate to the database server using the
specified password. The default is "opendmarc".
- Tries to connect to the database at the specified TCP
port. The default is 3306.
- Attempts to authenticate to the database server as the
specified user. The default is "opendmarc".
- Prints a usage message and exits.
- Sets the reporting URI for the named domain to the
- Unlocks the record for the named domain.
- Requests verbose output.
- Prints version number and exits.
This man page covers the version of opendmarc-params
that shipped with
version 1.3.2 of OpenDMARC.
Copyright (c) 2012, The Trusted Domain Project. All rights reserved.