pcnet-diag - EEPROM setup and diagnostic program for ethernet cards based on the
AMD PCnet/PCI series chips.
is a program that you can use to diagnose problems with
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options
starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -V, --version
- Show version of program.
- -v, --verbose
- Verbose mode.
- -# <device-index>
- Operate only on device <device-index>.
- -a, --show_addresses
- Show PCI registers
- -S, --sleep
- Put device to sleep (ACPI D3).
- -W, --wake
- Wake a sleeping device (ACPI D0 state).
- -B, --bus <bus>
- Show only devices on BUS.
- -A, --set-addresses <addr>
- Set PCI address register 1 to the <addr>.
- -D, --debug
- Show details of operations.
- -f, --force
- Override checks and perform the operation.
- -u, --usage
- Show a long usage message.
pci-config was written and is still maintained by Donald Becker
<email@example.com>. This manual page was written by Alain Schroeder
<firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by