pollrcvd - HylaFAX
script for delivering facsimile received by polling
/var/spool/hylafax/bin/pollrcvd mailaddr faxfile
devid commid error-msg
is the command script invoked by the HylaFAX
whenever a facsimile is received as a result of a polling operation. The
default script uses electronic mail to deliver the facsimile to the user that
submitted the poll request, and can be controlled by editing the
shell script in the spooling area that is sourced by
pollrcvd when it runs. The arguments are:
- the electronic mail address of the user that submitted the
- the pathname of the received TIFF file
relative to the root of the spooling hierarchy.
- The communication identifier associated with the call (used
to include a transcript when an error occurs).
- the modem device on which the document was received.
- an error message that is non-null if an error was
encountered during the receive operation.
The default script delivers facsimile as PostScript wrapped in MIME.
/var/spool/hylafax spooling area
/usr/sbin/faxinfo for printing information about the facsimile
/usr/bin/fax2ps for converting TIFF to PostScript
/usr/lib/sendmail for delivering mail