postsrsd - Postfix Sender Rewriting Scheme daemon
postsrsd -s<file> -d<domain>
Sender Rewriting Scheme implementation for Postfix.
Implements two TCP lookup tables to rewrite mail addresses as needed. The
forward SRS is for sender envelope addresses to prevent SPF-related bounces.
The reverse SRS is for recipient envelope addresses so that bounced mails can
be routed back to their original sender.
- read secrets from file (required)
- set domain name for rewrite (required)
- set first separator character which can be one of: -=+
- set port for the forward SRS lookup (default: 10001)
- set port for the reverse SRS lookup (default: 10002)
- write process ID to pidfile (default: none)
- chroot to <dir> (default: none)
- switch user id after port bind (default: none)
- timeout for idle client connections (default: 1800)
- exclude additional domain from address rewriting
- attempt to read above parameters from environment
- fork into background
- force IPv4 socket (default: any)
- force IPv6 socket (default: any)
- show usage information
- show version