tor-prompt - a stem direct access implementation to Tor's control interface
acts like a standard python interpreter with a Tor connection
available via your 'controller' variable
List of available options:
- provides information for interpreter and tor commands
- prints events that we've received
- general information for a relay
- enable or disable support for running python commands
- shuts down the interpreter
- For more information use
- '/help [OPTION]'
This manual page was initially written by Ulises Vitulli <
>, for the Debian project.
2011-2016 Damian Johnson