rasdaemon - RAS daemon to log the RAS events.
program is a daemon which monitors the platform Reliablity,
Availability and Serviceability (RAS) reports from the Linux kernel trace
events. These trace events are logged in /sys/kernel/debug/tracing, reporting
them via syslog/journald.
- Display a brief usage message and exit.
- Display a help message and exit.
- Disable RAS tracing events and exit.
- Enable RAS tracing events and exit.
- Executes in foreground, printing the events at console.
Useful for testing it, and to be used by systemd or Unix System V respan.
If not specified, the program runs in daemon mode.
- Record RAS events via Sqlite3. The Sqlite3 database has the
benefit of keeping a persistent record of the RAS events. This feature is
used with the ras-mc-ctl utility. Note that rasdaemon may be compiled
without this feature.
- Print the program version and exit.