status info about runlevels
gathers and displays information about
the status of services in different runlevels. The default behavior is to show
information about the current runlevel and any unassigned services that are
not stopped, but any runlevel can be quickly examined.
If an active service is being supervised by
the amount of time the
daemon has been active along with the number of times it has been respawned in
the current respawn period will be displayed.
The options are as follows:
- Show all runlevels and their services.
- List all services that have crashed.
- List all defined runlevels.
- Show all manually started services.
- Print the current runlevel name.
- Show all services.
- Show services not assigned to any runlevel.
- Disable color output.
- Show information only for the named
exits 0, except when checking for crashed
services and it doesn't find any.
tries to list services within each
runlevel in the presently resolved dependency order if the dependency tree is
Roy Marples <email@example.com>