rt-dump-metadata - dump configuration metadata from an RT database
"rt-dump-metadata" is a tool that dumps configuration metadata from
the Request Tracker database into XML format, suitable for feeding into
"rt-setup-database". To dump and load a full RT database, you should
generally use the native database tools instead, as well as performing any
necessary steps from UPGRADING.
This is NOT a tool for backing up an RT database. See also
"initialdata" in docs for more straightforward means of importing
- "--all" or "-a"
- When run with "--all", the dump will include all
configuration metadata; otherwise, the metadata dump will only include
'local' configuration changes, i.e. those done manually in the web
- "--limit-to-privileged" or "-l"
- Causes the dumper to only dump privileged users.
- "--skip-disabled" or "-s"
- Ignores disabled rows in the database.